New Jersey natural gas provides transportation and distribution services of natural gas to the residents and industries in New Jersey. The company also provides gas appliances and related services. Aside from excellent utility services, the company also offers convenient payment solutions to its customers at NJNG.Com. If you are a New Jersey Natural Gas Consumer, you can pay your bill though any of the following options.
New Jersey Natural Gas Bill Pay Options
- New Jersey Natural Gas Bill Pay now – You can use on of the pay now services, if you have already saved you bank information the payment will not be subject to a fee. If you are paying through the online services and using a debit/credit card to make the payment a service fee will apply.
There is no service fee if paying through echeck. This is really helpful to people who want to pay their bills all at once and have some calculations to do after or before paying the bills. To access the service, customers can register for the service as shown below.
- Paperless Billing – This option allows you to view and pay your bill online without having to wait for the hard copy to be mailed in so that you can start writing the check. This is an ecofriendly method of payment and is quick and easy.
- Auto Pay – With Auto Pay, the amount of bill will be deducted directly from your account NJNG.Com on a specific date, this method is easy and simple because you don’t have to do anything yourself. You’ll be sent a statement which shows your usage and bill and the date on which the amount will be deducted.
- Budget Plans – The budget plan allows you to equally divide the bill over the span of 12 months. This way, each month you will pay the same amount of money so you don’t have to worry about any fluctuating gas bills. You can simply set aside the amount which you are going to be charged each month and plan out the rest of the expenditures accordingly.
- Phone Payment – You can always use your telephone to make a payment; simply dial 800-221-0051 to proceed with this method. The payment can be made any day and time, be sure to have your account information and card details nearby to avoid any delay.
- New Jersey Natural Gas Bill Pay By Mail – If you aren’t comfortable making online payments or even if it’s just easier for you to write up a check and mail it, you can always avail this option. Simply write up a check and mail it to NJNG postal address.
- Pay In Person – If you wish you pay in person you have the option of visiting either one of the company’s customer service centers or the drop boxes. Customers do use this service if the drop box or office is on their way to work or school.
- Authorized payment locations – NJNG has an authorized payment vendor Softage Systems Inc. the service charges are $1 per transaction. Avoid using any other vendor because they may charge a higher transaction fee. If you don’t like online payments and find the vendor location near you, then you can surely opt for this payment method.